Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Narritive Rugby sevens RIO

‘‘Hi everyone my  name is Sonny bill Williams. I am a really great athlete in rugby’’   I am apart of an Amazing team called the all blacks.  we are competing in the Rio Olympics this year. Hopefully we win the Gold medal. We are vs the Fijian team in the finals We have went  through really tough challenges through the week .


‘‘If we get a successful victory in the finals we will receive a gold medal in Rio Olympics’’ BUT the Fijian team has a very skilled player in there team called
Habana Kepu saafi the scoreboard is All Blacks: 11
Fiji : 11 Habana was the one who was outstanding and scored most of the tries While they we were playing.  
Habana  scored Two more tries  to take the lead.

21 points WOW the coaches on the sideline were amazed of his tremendous performance during the game.  As the minutes went by my team  started to push forward to take the lead. The scoreboard was Fiji: 21 All blacks: 19 during the game.  Habana got injured ‘‘YES finally’’ he's out.




 I could feel the adrenalin flowing through my legs and i could hear my heart going boom, boom ,boom  I could feel the pressure on me It's game time. We started to increase our sportsmanship and start to gain on Fiji . We managed to get a conversion in 21-21 after 1 minute the ref called a scrum   it was Fiji’s ball so we contest for the ball the grass was slippery sloppy and muddy and we still battled during the scrum.

Then  I quickly grabbed the ball, out i went dashing through the wind  I can see many people charging towards me. It was the last 10 seconds in the game. I was nervous if I was gonna get the try or not
But I carried on running to the try line 6,5,4,3,2,1,
I dived with the ball tightly wrapped around my arms
And scored a victory try. The crowd went wild  screaming  and shouting with plenty of joy.  I couldn't believe we won a gold medal.




No comments:

Post a Comment