Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

ww1 Anzac writing lest we forget

In the 1914  over 103 000 young New Zealanders  served  overseas mostly as soldiers went to     war. Just around 10 percent of  soldiers  were leaving NZ to battle the Germans and 
trying to stop them from Attacking our land. Some soldiers though that it was an adventure but it turns out  that it is  real.

By killing others and battling other countries.   Families were worried.  There was shooting, killing, stabbing, and burning. We were defending our country For victory the world war 1 continued for 4 years and some of our Anzac soldiers  died for us they mostly  died for our country. And that was  18.000 soldiers that died.We felt sad my eyes were a little bit terry. It was very heart breaking for their families. Imagine there wives with no husband and their children with no dad. It was so emotional. We had to look at our own memorial that the soldiers.



Past away  we had to stay there for a minute of  silence. as I was looking at the memorial I was full of sorrow  I was thinking about the crosses it was peaceful.There were heaps of thoughts  coming to my mind. I said to myself maybe it's time to have a rest now  it must of been painful for them to leave there family's and friends. To fight and go to war.
: lest we forget


THE END






















1 comment:

  1. Well done Simon. I really like how you've described how you felt because of the sacrifice these men made. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete