Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

The Camp Bentzon experience


When I was on the bus driving it took four hours I think.
We had to drive from  Auckland to  Sandspit. Wow isn't that long!
When I stepped on the ferry my  heart was beating fast
my whole body was full  of excitement. When we arrived at
Camp Bentzon I was so happy I felt like jumping in the sea.
It was so cool.  Did you know they're were beautiful
beaches around Camp Bentzon? It looked so amazing.


The next morning we had to do activities for points
we even got our own name for our group.
It was called Bentzon. Our first activity was sailing

I was so good at sailing I even had a race with my friends. I  made sure that I was winning.  I think
that my  friends were  getting angry at me.

Then at the after noon we got to go swimming when we were
swimming  Mr J was doing a bombing competition.
Every day  I would go there and win. When  you come
first you will get five points. I even made my own bomb
it was called a star bomb


I wanted to  go bombing  because I wanted to get points
for my group.   look at us now we are coming first place.


Then at night time we had our big concert.
we were having a lot of fun  even the charts was pretty cool
and i had a move of grooving.   i'm telling you it was very fun
Then at night time we had our big concert.
we were having a lot of fun  even the charts was pretty cool
and i had a move of grooving.   i'm telling you it was very fun
                                                                                 z
                                                                                         z  
                                                                                    z
                                                                                      z
                                                                                        z
                                                                                         z
for our last sleep MM sad “nek minnit”.         z

camp was so fun
we learned about sailing. It was so cool I think that kawau island
is best because they teach you things  in life.



simon movie from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment