Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Football with Ben

“Line up in the corridor for football” said Miss Lavakula. I was so excited that we had football today. When we got to the hall our coach Ben was waiting for us. “Stand on the red line” he told us, “we’re going to play octopus. There were three taggers for the first game. It was lots of fun playing octopus. we played it twice. Ben blew his whistle and we all stopped to listen. Ben instructed us to get into pairs. he said “we are now going to play football octopus”.

The object of this game was 1 person had to use their dribbling skills to get the ball to the other side of the the hall. Their partner had to try and steal the ball from them. My partner was Shelford. I kept getting past him with the ball. Miss Takerei came over and asked if I could give Shelford a turn with the ball, she said “it’s because you are too good.” I gave Shelford a turn and we had lots of fun. The last activity we did was to play a game of soccer. There were 3 teams. I was in the red team. We were playing against the blue team. All of the teams didn’t get a goal. Sadly it was time to go back to class.

1 comment:

  1. This is one fo the best pieces of writing from you Simon. I liked the way you have included speech marks. You've also got a great picture too.

    ReplyDelete