Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013


Last week on  Wednesday, I was so happy because all year 5 and 6 students from Pt England school went to camp at school. Me and Room 13 had to go to the hall to get in our groups.
Our first activity was kayaking at the Point england beach. When we got into our groups we sat down on the sand then we went in the kayaks.and I was fast like sonic on the kayaks. We got to go way down to the red buoy.when   Logan called us to come back. all of the year 5 had to run up so the seniors can get the kayaks.

When we got to school we had to go to lunch. after lunch we headed down to Top Town with Mr Jacobsen it was fun because we had to throw the water balloon . it was funny because I threw a water balloon in Paris’ face. we went back to camp  and we went to brush our teeth.
I ran back to my tent to take my toothpaste and my toothbrush .


The last activity was  a movie could Mr Poppers Penguins. and we went to sleep.
   


1 comment:

  1. I am amazed that you wrote so reflectively about camp. Which activity did you enjoy the most?

    ReplyDelete